Thai NTC/NBTC License Application
Telecommunications equipment includes telephony, internet, radio and television. Any device that is used for the purposes of transmitting information via different channels may require NTC or NTBC license in Thailand.
All regulated telecommunication equipment must be inspected and certified into three categories:
1. Class A: It is the telecommunication equipment for which supplier has to demonstrate its conformity against prescribed technical standard or technical requirement by testing performed by relevant conformity assessment body (CAB), and then the equipment has to be registered with the Office of NBTC ( such as Microphones, Land Mobile Radio Communication, Vehicle Radars, RFID, etc.)
2. Class B: It is the telecommunication equipment for which supplier has to demonstrate its conformity against prescribed technical standard or technical requirement by testing performed by relevant conformity assessment body (CAB), and then equipment has to be certified by the Office of NBTC (such as VHF/UHF Radio, Cellular Equipment, Mobile Radio Communication Equipment, etc.)
3. SDoC: Supplier’s Declaration of Conformity is required for equipment for which the Commission had prescribed technical standard or technical requirement, but the NTC/NBTC does not require such equipment to be registered or certified. In this case, supplier has an obligation to provide written attestation that the equipment conforms to such standard or technical requirement using SDoC form (such as Medical Radio Equipment, Telephones, ADSL/DSL, Bluetooth and Wi-Fi Routers or Repeaters, Wireless Microphones, etc.)
Pro License Co. Ltd. will help you to determine correct application category for NTC/NTBC license and provide you with support with application submission and arrange faster and cost effective process by selecting appropriate testing lab.
What we will do
Thai NTC/NBTC License Application includes 3 steps:
- Obtain License to sell your product in Thailand
- Obtain License to import your product in Thailand
- Receive Thai Certificate of Conformity
We will assist you in a whole process and provide continuous support during the application:
- Arrange application form submission in Thai language as required
- Help you to submit all required product technical documents. Certification body normally require Equipment Circuit Diagrams, Service and Operation Manuals, Technical Specification and Photos
- Submit Safety Test Reports such as EMF/SAR or RF
- Ensure all supporting documents required for different categories are in place
Estimate lead-time for most categories is 2-3 weeks when application properly filled and required samples provided for the testing. Supplier’s Declaration of Conformity application is much easier process usually completed in 3-4 days.
You can search which license you need here. If you cannot find appropriate license here, please contact us and we will provide you with free consultation and help you determine which NBC/NBTC license you need.
Thai NBC/NBTC License Search, find out which license you need