Local Representative for Obtaining an Import License

To apply for the product import licenses and certifications, you must have a local representative in Thailand.

The applicant for TIS, NBTC or FDA license must meet the following criteria:

Be an individual of Thai nationality, or be a juristic person registered under the Thai law.

If you have intention to import products requiring TIS, NBTC or FDA license, your application must be made by a representative who is Thai National or registered in Thailand Juristic Person. In most cases, your Thai importer could make an application on your behalf as local representative which they will also be your product license holder as well.

However, if you do not have local office or local importer, Pro License Co. Ltd. will act on your behalf as a local representative exclusively for the purpose of the application. In this case, the certificate will be issued in Pro License Co. Ltd. name, be held and owned by Pro License Co. Ltd.

Pro License Co. Ltd. will not be responsible for your product shipment, customs declaration and clearance, any customs fees and import duties.

Please contact us for details.


error: Content Copyrights by Pro License Co., Ltd.